BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Submission Complete


My first post goes out on behalf of the NovaFM 'Chief Entertainment Officer' Competition, hence the name and address of my Blog.

Over two weeks ago I learnt of the competition which could send me overseas to travel and report on three major music festivals - SummerSonic, Sziget and Pukkelpop.

While I carefully created Cover Letters and CVs, I thought an excellent way to demonstrate my creative and passionate personality would be to dive straight in and show NovaFM that I am the best person for the role.

The other Pages in my Blog relate to my CV, giving insight into what kind of person I am and the determination I have when I set out to achieve the daring and impossible.

I have attempted to win a competition like this before, for a festival which was supported by Strongbow a couple of years ago. I submitted a three minute video as my application and I succeeded as a finalist but sadly I did not win.



The venture of writing a script, acting and adding the video to YouTube really tickled my fancy, so I worked extra hard this time to make sure I did everything I could to prove I was the ideal candidate.

The Competition ends this Easter Sunday, so get your entries in ASAP!


It's been a pleasure - and for me too ;)


0 comments: